Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Lovely Future

I guess it has been a while since I have updated on how the early days of our marriage have been going and I am happy to report everything is going wonderfully. 



As you can see we upgraded from our
cooler/bucket chairs to some awesome
camping chairs
A special 'thank you'  to the 
Schmutz and Keyes family for the cooler and food storage bucket.
I don't know what we would have used during dinner without them.


Good thing we live with in walking distance
 to a Wal*Mart.
 
We've even had a visitor come! She loved every minute she was with us.
Hanna was actually with us so she could go to some AFY thing where they only let you shower once, ride ponies and do some river rafting. I still think she would have had more fun with me and Ryan.


And coming home to Mexican food every night  
(with an occasional ramen noodle)
is the reason why I love my life..






..and Ryan















                                                                         

2 comments: